Many of our forms are available as PDF downloads. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view these forms. Click HERE to get Adobe Acrobat Reader now!
Having trouble downloading these forms?
Try a different browser
Membership Application – in order to participate in ERA events and accumulate lifetime mileage, as well as hold voting rights, you are required to be a member. Your membership needs to be renewed annually. Submit your membership renewal prior to March 31st to take advantage of reduced fees as late registration fees come into effect on April 1st.
New Horse Registration – this form registers your horse with ERA. A horse membership is a one time registration that allows your horse to accumulate lifetime miles from each ride successfully completed.
Young Rider Forms –
- Youth Scholarship (Deadline to apply – November 1st) – Youth members are encouraged to submit their application for consideration for the ERA scholarship to assist with expenses associated with attending post secondary education.
- Junior/Youth Reimbursement – Use this form to apply for a partial refund of ride entry fees. Only Junior/Youth riders qualify for this refund.
ERA Sanctioning Application and Supporting Documents –
- ERA Ride Sanction Application – Use this form to request approval for your event. Please submit your application to the Sanctioning Director at least 8 weeks prior to your planned ride date. If any information is unknown, ensure that you provide it to the Sanctioning Director as it becomes confirmed.
- Land Owners Agreement – Use this form to protect your landowners through our insurance during an event.
- ERA Ride Financial Report – Use this form post-ride to report your financial results to the ERA Treasurer.
Mileage Buy Back Forms – please submit prior to October 15th.